About Yaroslavl State Medical University, Russia
Yaroslavl State Medical University was founded in 1944. Today, this is the big regional center of biomedical research and excellent quality medical education. It is also the leader in postgraduate education and medical training, retraining of specialists of practical healthcare, pharmacy, medicine, etc.
At present, at Yaroslavl State Medical University about 3500 students are studying including foreign students. At 58 departments of the university, medical training and education is conducted that have all the necessary equipment to provide high-quality education according to available Russian and international modern standards.
At Yaroslavl State Medical University, there are highly qualified specialists of all medical institutions and local hospitals and professionals from other regions of Russia.
Yaroslavl State Medical University – Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for quick facts about Yaroslavl State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Processing Time for MBBS Admission||45-60 days|
|Basic Eligibility||60% in PCB for General|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees (approx)||Rs.3.11 Lacs / Year|
|Course Duration||5+1 year of Internship|
|Medium of Teaching||English|
|University Ranking||Country – 294|
World – 6551
|University Recognition||WHO & NMC approved|
Why Study MBBS at Yaroslavl State Medical University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Yaroslavl State Medical University:
- The staff of this university consists of foreign international societies well-known scientists and clinicians from not only Russia but all over the world.
- Yaroslavl university is the big regional center of excellent quality medical education and biomedical research.
- The university is also the leader in medical training and postgraduate education, retraining specialists of practical pharmacy, healthcare, medicine, and high skilled academic staff for the central regions of Russia.
- This university has high skilled and very well experienced academic staff that provides world class teachings to the students.
- From more than 40 countries students come here to get medical education such as Palestine, Morocco, Tunis, Syria, Jordan, Greece, Kenya, Namibia, Zambia, India, etc. and hence there is a multicultural environment at the university.
- At this university, the training is provided in 57 departments. Yaroslavl State Medical University has all the necessary facilities and latest equipment to provide very high quality education to the students.
- The university uses the latest technology to provide medical education to the students, where classrooms of the university are digitally equipped with projectors and LEDs.
- Yaroslavl State Medical University has good social facilities and structure such as student healthcare center, garden of medical plants, sport centers, five hostels, and the Volga River summer camp.
Yaroslavl State Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure for Yaroslavl State Medical University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||$4000||$4000||$4000||$4000||$4000||$4000|
|Medical + Insurance + Registration Fee(approx.)||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100||$100|
|Total (USD) (approx.)||$4450||$4450||$4450||$4450||$4450||$4450|