Tajikistan is a small country in Central Asia surrounded by Uzbekistan to the west, Kyrgyzstan to the north, and China to the east. The climate in this country is pretty moderate with sunny summers and slightly cold winters, 23 to 30 °C in July and −1 to 3 °C in January.
Tajikistan in recent years has become popular among students to study MBBS since it’s one among the few countries where the facilities are good and the fees are low. Tajikistan universities rank well among the top MCI Approved medical universities for studying in the field of Medical science. Not to mention, the cost of living is comparatively less than other choices in the west.
Tajikistan is a beautiful, mountainous country that is slowly modernizing. The country’s remote location and financial battles can make some aspects of life challenging for people, yet there are likewise multiple plus points of living in Tajikistan like the natural beauty of the area and friendly natives.
Indicative study Cost of MBBS Program
Undergraduate Medical Degree: $25,000 to $33,000*
LIVE IN TAJIKISTAN
- Land which even made Alexander the Great fall for its beautiful and entrancing lake, Iskanderkul.
- Land which holds the flow of over 900 rivers, enriching the birdlife in the country.
- Your eyes will sparkle by its astonishing glaciers, while you work on your growth in your dream job.
- Pump up your spirits by trekking and climbing on the world’s most elevated mountain ranges. Let your taste buds savor the taste of famous thick and hearty soup, shorba.
- Want to awaken your sporty soul in the Land of mountains, while striving to accomplish your objectives in your dream profession? If yes!
- Then, let yourself begin your dream in this wonderful country, Tajikistan.