MBBS in South Ural State University
South Ural State University was established in 1943 and was formerly known as Chelyabinsk Mechanical Engineering Institute (CMEI). MBBS in South Ural State University is a popular choice among students who want to pursue MBBS course in Russia as the aim of South Ural State University MBBS is to provide quality education. Medical Education at South Ural State University works on holistic development of a student. The university is a multi- disciplinary university which is on the forefront of Russia’s education scenario.
MBBS course at South Ural State University is the finest course in Russia and the South Ural State University Russia world ranking prove that. South Ural State University world ranking puts the university in top 1000 universities of the world. South Ural State University fees is affordable and student friendly. The university is research oriented and is a National research university.
South Ural University: Benefits
The students who will choose to pursue Medical education at South Ural University, will be the recipients of the below- mentioned benefits:
- Education of international standards is provided by highly qualified professors
- Students who want to pursue MBBS Abroad choose to do MBBS in South Ural University as there are hostels reserved for international students which make them comfortable
- Students are provided a platform where they can showcase their cultural talents too
- Extracurricular Activity Department and the SUSU Art centre take care of the student’s cultural and creative life
- The university is home to 5 museums
Students who want to pursue MBBS in Russia should choose South Ural University for MBBS due to the above mentioned benefits.
South Ural State University: Student Life
South Ural State University Reviews suggest that the student life at the university is very enriching and enjoyable.
- There is Indian food available for Indian students and so to study MBBS at South Ural University for Indian Students is a good option
- The University puts a lot of stress on fitness of students
- There are facilities and sports complexes available where students can unwind
- The university provides hostels to live in
- The students get to participate in cultural and recreational activities and programmes
The students who want to pursue MBBS Abroad and MBBS in Russia 2022, choose this university due to the student life.
South Ural State University: A Quick Glance
Important points about MBBS course at South Ural State University:
|Last Date to Apply|
|Basic Eligibility||50% in PCB|
|NEET Exam||Not Required. However it will be needed in case the student wishes to pursue a profession in India.|
|Course Duration||6 years including internship|
|Universities Recognition||NMC and WHO|
|Ranking of University||Country Rank: 20, World Rating: 2.5 stars|
|Medium of Instruction||English|
To get admission in South Ural State University, students need to keep the above information in mind.
South Ural State University fee structure:
For an MBBS in South Ural State University the students will have to follow South Ural State University fees bracket. The South UralUniversity Fees and South Ural State University annual tuition fees is affordable and student friendly.
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5||Year 6|
|Tuition Fee (approx.)||6000 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD||4300 USD|
|Hostel (approx.)||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD||500 USD|
Registration Fee (approx.)
|100 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD||100 USD|
|6600 USD||4900 USD||4900 USD||4900 USD||4900 USD||4900 USD|