About South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, Kazakhstan
It is a government government research university which is located in the city ‘Shymkent’ in Kazakhstan. The university has best faculty. University’s mission is to provide friendly environment. The university was established in 1979. The university is recognized by the Ministry of Education and Science, Kazakhstan. South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy is a coeducational higher education institution. This is one of the best universities in the Shymkent region of Kazakhstan.
It offers Bachelor courses, Master courses, Diploma and Ph.D. courses as well. General medicine, Dental faculty, Pharmaceutical faculty, faculty of Continuous professional development etc. are the faculties available at ‘South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy’. In the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy, more than 11000 students have been enrolled.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy – At a Glance
Candidates should go through some major part regarding MBBS course at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 50%, 40% for reserved category|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is necessary|
|Course Duration||5 + 1 year internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|University Ranking||Country – 19|
World – 5361
|University Recognition||NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy?
The students urge to study MBBS program at South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy due to these beneficial reasons:
- Various youth policies and government initiative ensures continuous improvement and quality education for each and every student of the university.
- General medicine, dentistry or pharmacy is preferred by international students as their choice of study.
- South Kazakhstan university has the best and adequate academic infrastructure to ensure that the students get the best practical and theoretical knowledge in the university.
- There are tens of thousands of books in the university’s library on different subjects, thus this will help students during their medical course, the library is excellent.
- The South Kazakhstan state medical academy networks and academic exchanges with other best medical universities in Kazakhstan and in other countries as well.
- There are guest lectures and interactions arranged for the students by the university.
- Several extra curricular activities are arranged by the university for the students, for their personality development.
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy – MBBS Fee Structure
South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy offers MBBS program education at affordable prices that allows all the students to get a quality education at the most reduced rates:
|Particular||Year – 1||Year – 2||Year – 3||Year – 4||Year – 5|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000|
|Hostel Fee||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700||$ 4700|