About West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University, Kazakhstan
The University of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical is a milestone in the development of medical education and science in Kazakhstan. This university has more than 25 thousand students in higher medical education, the aluminis are successfully working in different locations.
With the enormous growth of the institute, WKSMU is the major educational, scientific and medical institution of Kazakhstan. Being the leading research medical centres of Kazakhstan the best option for the students looking to seek MBBS education.
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University: Quick Overview
Below mentioned are some quick highlights of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||October|
|NEET Qualification||Yes, with qualifying scores|
|Course Duration||5 years|
|Medium of Instruction||English Language|
|University Ranking||Country – 54|
World Ranking – 9192
|University Recognition||NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University?
Some advantages of the university are mentioned below which shows why Students urge to pick West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University for MBBS Education:
- The WKSMU actively cooperates with several research institutes in different countries.
- Students of WKSMU are also involved in scientific activities through student scientific circles in the following areas: therapy, paediatrics, surgery, biomedical problems.
- The WKSMU delivers quality education to students.
- In the university, the students can take part in programs, conferences, seminars and projects.
- All modern educational equipment is provided by the university during MBBS education.
- The university offers excellent and well equipped libraries for students.
- A multicultural environment is maintained in the university campus.
- The tuition and hostel fees are low as compared to other countries.
- This medical institute is approved by WHO and NMC.
- No entrance exam is required, students get admission on the basis of their 10+2 scores.
- For teaching MBBS courses the faculty uses the English language as a medium of the curriculum.
West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure
The following table given below is the low-cost fee structure of West Kazakhstan Marat Ospanov State Medical University:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee||$ 3500||$ 3500||$ 3500||$ 3500||$ 3500|
|Hostel Fee||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500||$ 500|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000||$ 4000|