About Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Kazakhstan
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University was founded in 1934. It is the leading institution of the system of higher education of the Republic of Kazakhstan, and it is the oldest classical university in the republic.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University Kazakhstan is one of the top Medical Colleges in Kazakhstan. The Al-Farabi University is also known as KAZNU Kazakhstan.
It has taken its name from the renowned philosopher and scholar named Al-Farabi. In the year 2001, this was recognized as the national university. Currently, more than 20,000 students study at the university and there are 2500 faculty members teaching at the university.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University – Quick Highlights
Given below is the table for quick highlights about Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
|Intake for MBBS course||October|
|Eligibility Criteria||50% in PCB|
|Course Duration||5 years + 1 year of internship|
|Medium of Education||English|
|NEET Exam||Yes, it is compulsory|
|University Ranking||Country – 1|
World – 1474
|University Recognition||NMC, WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University?
Below are some of the benefits of studying MBBS at Al-Farabi Kazakh National University:
- The students are not required to sit for any entrance examinations before securing admission to the Kazakhstan Medical University.
- The university does not demand any kind of donations.
- Both tuition fees and cost of accommodation are on the lower side for students who choose to study at this university.
- The university offers top notch education facilities for the students.
- The university offers a safe and engaging environment for all.
- The infrastructure of the university is modern and highly advanced.
- There is a safe and peaceful atmosphere which is good for studies at the university.
- Students are provided with extracurricular activities such as sports facilities, music and other related leisure activities.
- The faculties at the university are cooperative and qualified.
- The medium of instruction in English for the international medical candidates.
- The university has modern and advanced infrastructure.
Al-Farabi Kazakh National University – MBBS Fee Structure
The fee structure for Al-Farabi Kazakh National University for MBBS program is given in the table below:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200||$ 4200|
|Hostel Fee||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900||$ 4900|