MBBS in Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
Founded in 1992 by a renowned paediatric surgeon, Petre Shotadze, the University was earlier known as Tbilisi Medical Academy. Post his death in 1999, the University was renamed as Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy. Students who decide to choose to study MBBS in Georgia prefer to pursue MBBS in Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy as it is a teaching University. The university has qualified and skilled professors onboard and an independent higher education institution which curates its own law and regulations abiding activities.
Since its inception, the university has produced around 1500 graduates who are very successful in their careers and are working with International hospitals, top most Georgian hospitals and with leading hospitals all around the world.
This is the reason why people choose to pursue their Medical Education at Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy.
Benefits of pursuing MBBS in Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy:
Some benefits of studying MBBS in Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy:
- The education and knowledge provided at the university is of International standards and the professors at the University are highly qualified
- The course is taught in English which benefits and attracts International students. Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy for Indian students is a good choice due to the above reason
- To clear TOEFL and ILETS is not compulsory
- A student does not need to sit for any entrance exam for admission in Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- No requirement of donation
- Students are provided with the facility of on campus accommodation
- The students receive a degree in MBBS which is recognised internationally
|Fee Pattern||Fee Per Year||Hostel & Food(In $)||Grand Total (Total Expenses)|