Georgian American University, established in 2001 puts lots of emphasis on quality medical education and has one of the best qualified and highly experienced faculty members.
From the very beginning, Georgian American University experienced many changes, difficult challenges, and successes.
This university runs on a mission of giving education based on advanced scientific research and innovative teaching models. The university provides equal opportunities by strengthening knowledge and medical skills.
The Georgian American University offers a 6-year MBBS program. With 6 years of dedicated and theoretical medical education, students will get a globally accepted medical degree and the opportunity to work in university-affiliated hospitals.
Advantages of Studying at Georgian American University
- Accredited by WHO, FAIMER, and NMC and is recognized globally.
- The students can get the benefits of students exchange programs in the USA, Europe, Canada, Australia
- The entire MBBS course is taught in the English language
- Well-maintained law and order make Tbilisi a safe place to pursue MBBS studies
- Exposure to various cultures due to the vast amount of students coming from different countries
- Locals are very friendly and supportive towards international students.
|Tution Fee(In $)||Hostel+Food(In $)||Grand Total (Total Expenses)|