About Vitebsk State Medical University, Belarus
Established about 86 years ago, Vitebsk State Medical University of Belarus is one of the premium universities in Belarus. In 1934 it was founded in Vitebsk city and became the not-profitable public university. It is the premium option for doing MBBS in Belarus.
The university is 84 years old and it has set its own admission policies based on entrance examinations. The courses and programs which this university offers are degree programs, such as, pre-bachelor degrees, bachelor degrees, master degrees, doctorate degrees etc. There are 5 faculties at the university at present namely; the medical preventive faculty, the pharmaceutical faculty, the faculty for training specialists for foreign countries, the faculty for updating specialists, the pre-university training faculty etc.
The teaching faculties at the university are highly qualified and trained. The university provides many facilities to students like Computer facilities, internet, library, student scientific research society, student cafe, sport complex etc.
Vitebsk State Medical University: Quick Highlights
Refer to the table below for quick highlights about Vitebsk State Medical University:
|Intake for MBBS Course||September|
|Eligibility Criteria||10+2 with 60%|
|NEET Entrance Test||Yes, it is compulsory|
|Annual Tuition Fees||4800 USD|
|Course Duration||5 + 1 year internship|
|Medium of Education||English & Belarusian|
|University Ranking||Country – 8|
World – 4995
|University Recognition||NMC and WHO|
Why Study MBBS at Vitebsk State Medical University?
Following are the advantages of studying MBBS in Vitebsk State Medical University
- Vitebsk State Medical University is one of the top-ranked government universities.
- It offers an attractive and affordable low-cost fee structure.
- Students can do postgraduate from the USA as it is an ECFMG recognized university.
- There is a good patient flow at clinics at Vitebsk state medical university.
- The faculty is very well developed and qualified and thus it delivers a very good quality of education.
- Greater opportunities for learning and working can be created as the Vitebsk University has collateral relationships with many countries.
- The medical education fees are low at this university.
- Students can get better job prospects after completing their education.
- The possibility of deserving candidates getting a visa is 100%.
- The medium of teaching for MBBS is English.
- It follows European standard education with a 10:1 student-teacher ratio.
- Students do not need to appear for any entrance exam like IELTS or TOEFL for MBBS admission in this university.
Vitebsk State Medical University – MBBS Fee Structure
Vitebsk State Medical University has an affordable fee structure:
|Particular||Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4||Year 5|
|Tuition Fee||$ 4800||$ 4800||$ 4800||$ 4800||$ 4800|
|Hostel Fee||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700||$ 700|
|Total Fees in USD||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500||$ 5500|