NEET 2022 Preparation Strategy – The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) will be conducted in offline mode, by NTA. One who is aiming to pursue a career to save millions of lives irrefutably takes a NEET preparation by a candidate who is diligent, hardworking, and passionate about the medical profession.
Candidates striving to practice medicine in the country essentially sit for the National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET). By qualifying NEET 2022, candidates open up the chances of getting admission to the medical and dental colleges of India.
It is imperative for the aspirants to put their best step forward when appearing for the exam with a NEET 2022 Preparation Strategy. To help the candidates in the NEET preparation 2022, Careers360 brings to you tips on how to prepare for NEET. The article will acquaint the candidates with quintessential last-hour preparation tips to crack the NEET exam 2022.
Candidates can know how to prepare for NEET in the best possible way so as to increase their chances of qualifying for the exam. The NEET 2022 preparation tips will guide the aspirants to strategize the study schedule, manage time, clear doubts, and everything that is necessary to qualify for the entrance examination.
NEET Preparation 2022 – Study Schedule
Making a smart and pragmatic study schedule is the first step towards building a comprehensive plan on how to prepare for NEET. Candidates should build a work schedule in which they should concentrate on finishing the syllabus at the set target time. It is necessary to stick to the schedule to avoid piling tasks for later.
Realistic targets should be set according to the capacity of a candidate. Aiming for superficial targets will only lead to disappointment and consequently, it will affect your performance. “Well, this is quite obvious that a study schedule has to be there for the preparation of any competitive exam.
In particular, if we talk about NEET then there are four subjects – Physics, Chemistry, Botany and Zoology. It is required to prepare a tentative study plan to cover all the subjects effectively” says Shailendra Maheshwari, Director of Career Point, Kota.
Preparation Tips For NEET 2022 – Know The Syllabus
The syllabus forms the base of the study schedule which a candidate needs to be well versed with. The entire preparation would be of no use if the candidates are not aware of the sections, chapters, and concepts that are in the NEET syllabus.
Knowledge of each detail of the syllabus will be crucial for formulating a strategy in NEET preparation tips 2022. Dividing the time to be spent on each section can be done only when a candidate knows the syllabus thoroughly.
Recommended: NEET 2022 Strategy: The 4 Month Plan For A Good Rank
Join our Telegram Channel for more such news articles and preparation tips.
NEET Preparation 2022 – Best Books
One of the greatest tips on NEET 2022 Preparation Strategy can be referring to the best possible books. Even though it goes without saying that NCERT books are the most important ones which have to be prepared thoroughly, other relevant resources can also help you through the entire syllabus. Aspirants should keep some points in mind while selecting the best books for NEET 2022. The material should be helpful in clearing the basic concepts and topics and it should also help you to devise a strategy to solve questions quickly. Candidates can check the list of NEET books here.
- Concepts of Physics by H. C. Verma
- Objective Physics by DC Pandey
- Fundamentals of Physics by Halliday, Resnick, and Walker
- Fundamental Physics by Pradeep
- Problems in General Physics by IE Irodov
- Physical Chemistry by OP Tandon
- ABC of Chemistry for Classes 11 and 12 by Modern
- Concise Inorganic Chemistry by JD Lee
- Dinesh Chemistry Guide
- Practise books by VK Jaiswal (Inorganic), MS Chauhan (Organic), and N Awasthi (Physical)
- Biology Vol 1 and Vol 2 by Trueman
- Objective Biology by Dinesh
- Objective Botany by Ansari
- Pradeep Guide on Biology
- GRB Bathla publications for Biology
NEET 2022 Preparation Tips – Previous Year Exam Analysis
Leading coaching institutes will be releasing the analysis of the examination done by the academics experts. Nevertheless, the previous year’s analysis of the NEET exam will help the candidates in preparation for NEET 2022.
- Previous year toppers and the experts suggest that that the paper last year was of moderate difficulty level.
- Among all three subjects, Biology was the easiest to attempt and Physics was relatively tough. The difficulty level of Chemistry was identified as a moderate level.
- In the section of Physics, theoretical questions were easier to attempt and numerical questions were more difficult.
- In last year’s biology section of the NEET question paper, candidates who appeared for the examination suggested that the Zoology section was easier than Botany.
- Mechanics and Electrostatics were the two prominent topics in the physics section.
- While in Chemistry, students found question paper was dominated by reactions. A large number of reaction-based questions were asked in the section of Chemistry and Biology contained questions from both Botany and Zoology.
- Due to a moderate level of difficulty of the NEET question paper, there was a significant drop of cut-off. The cutoff scores for the general category are 710-147 in the year 2020, it was 701-134 in the year 2019.
NEET Preparation 2022 – Chapter-Wise Weightage
There is always a dilemma of focussing on numerous topics, rather than wasting time on less important topics. NEET 2022 chapter-wise weightage is evaluated on the basis of the analysis of the previous year’s question papers, which will help in the preparation of the exam.
The chapter-wise weightage of NEET also allows the candidates to identify the importance of a topic, and the number of marks it is likely to fetch.
NEET Physics Important Topics
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Topics / Chapters||Weightage||Topics / Chapters||Weightage|
|Physical world and measurement||2%||Electrostatics||9%|
|Laws of Motion||3%||Magnetic Effect of Current & Magnetism||5%|
|Work, Energy and Power||4%||Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current||8%|
|Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body||5%||Electromagnetic Waves||5%|
|Properties of Bulk Matter||3%||Dual Nature of Matter and Radiation||6%|
|Thermodynamics||9%||Atoms & Nuclei||3%|
|Behaviour of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory||3%||Electronic Devices||9%|
|Oscillation & Waves||3%|
NEET Chemistry Important Topics
|Class 11||Class 12|
|Topic/ Chapters||Weightage||Topic / Chapters||Weightage|
|Basic Concepts of Chemistry||1%||Solid State||2%|
|Structure of Atom||2%||Solutions||5%|
|Classification of Elements & Periodicity in Properties||2%||Electrochemistry||2%|
|Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure||5%||Chemical Kinetics||3%|
|States of Matter: Gases and Liquids||2%||Surface Chemistry||2%|
|Thermodynamics||8%||Isolation of Elements||2%|
|Redox Reactions||3%||d- and f-Block Elements||4%|
|s-Block Elements||2%||Haloalkanes and Haloarenes||3%|
|Some p-Block Elements||2%||Alcohols, Phenols and Ethers||4%|
|Organic Chemistry: Basic Principles & Techniques||4%||Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids||4%|
|Hydrocarbons||3%||Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen||2%|
|Chemistry in Everyday Life||2%|
NEET Biology Important Topics